Meeting Announcement: Tuesday, April 19, 2016
Lighting Controls: The Current State & Future Possibilities
About the Presentation
Our discussions will concentrate on the current & future Lighting Controls Landscape. The Talks will provide an overview of the various design approaches available to the marketplace as they pertain to new construction and retrofit projects. We will also discuss the technologies that make these approaches possible and the customer, environmental and regulatory expectations and requirements shaping the market. Topics of Exploration include:
- Approaches: Stand Alone to Fully Integrated Solutions
- Control Philosophies: Distributed to Central Intelligence & Management
- Network Topology & Protocols: Wired/Wireless & Hybrid / 0 to10V, DALI, DMX and Phase cut
- System Integration: What’s possible today and what does the future hold
- Changing Technology, Incentive & Regulatory Requirements
Date: Tuesday, April 19, 2016
Place: Montanos Restaurant, 3733 Franklin Road, Roanoke, VA 24014
Time: 6:00 PM, Get Together (Cash Bar)
6:30 PM Dinner and Program
Beginning with this meeting, you will no longer pay when you enter the meeting room. All attendees will order off the full menu and pay their own check individually. This will offer you more meal selections than in the past and more control over your cost.
RSVP by Monday, 12:00 PM, April 18, 2016 to
Download the meeting notice, below, for more information about this month’s meeting.